Mad IP-over-HTTP scheme

Some of you will have heard me wittering about this:

I have erm `finished' my IP-over-HTTP.  It's still a bit strange
(especially if you try to run the client on a LinuxThreads system,
when the error handling is completely fucked).

You can find the files at
 ftp://ftp.chiark.greenend.org.uk/users/ijackson/iphttp/

The server is a patched version of the boa webserver.  Included is a
simple Python client.  The only thing I've actually produced is
 boa-iphttp.patch
which is against Debian's boa 0.94.14rc20-1.3.

Bug reports welcome :-).  I'll probably let the boa upstream know at
some point.

Ian.