Re: Airport buses

On Sunday 17 July 2005 10:01, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Everyone seems to be leaving by taxi, but since I'm planning on going
> to Helsinki between checkout from the hotel and check-in to the flight
> tomorrow, I was wondering about the airport buses (or trains, if there
> are any?).
>
> In downtown Helsinki, where do the airport buses depart from?
> The bus terminal (Kamppi) or the railway station?

The simplest solution is to take the Finnair Bus from the bus platform on the
west side of the railway station (rautatientori)

The buses leave every 2o Minutes... timetable here:
http://www.finnair.com/filecontent/com/citybus_com.txt

Cost 5.20 euro trip time, 35 minutes.

If you would like to save 1.80 Euros... and have a slightly longer trip,
public transport info here:

http://www.ilmailulaitos.fi/bybus

... Mike
--
Michael Kustaa Gindonis
Helsinki Institute of Physics, Technology Program

http://wiki.hip.fi/mike