Multiple subkeys and the key signing party

Hi,

Would anybody familiar with pgp-tools have a good idea why I seem to be
receiving "here is your signed key" e-mails encrypted _only_ to my smart card
subkey? gpg --list-secret-keys looks like this:

sec   1024D/52B7487E 2001-12-14
uid                  Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com>
uid                  Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse@debian.org>
ssb   1024g/38BF565A 2001-12-14
ssb>  1024R/C9A5B54E 2005-05-04
ssb>  1024R/17A671F6 2005-05-04

The last two ones are only accessible with my GnuPG smart card, which I don't
have available at the place where I normally store my master key (and thus
all its signatures). Is there something I can do about this, or is it a bug
in pgp-tools? (I'd normaly expect anything encrypting to me to encrypt to
_both_ subkeys, not just the newest one.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/