Re: keysigning note

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 04:15:28PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Quick note for people signing my key: don't bother signing my debian.org
> > key id. I don't use that email address anymore.
>
> You could at least sign your message; it is rather difficult to
> determine the implication of this mail.

This being my first keysigning, I made a few mistakes. One is that an ID
in my key, yann@infra.kth.se, is no longer valid. I've also added the
donkey.dyndns.org id since although it's a dynamic dns one it's an
address I use occasionally - the machine is on static IP nowadays but
I've used the hostname longer.

--
PGP fingerprint = 9242 DC15 2502 FEAB E15F  84C6 D538 EC09 5380 5746