I left

I suppose those who care knows it by now, but anyway. I left Debconf5 this
afternoon, and I am now back home in Oslo. I did not feel very well, and was
physically and mentally very tired, and couldn't stay the thought of being
social 24/7 for four more days. Now that I am back home, I feel a bit
better, and I will be resting for the weekend instead of partying and
socializing with you guys.

Still, I wanna thank you all for a very nice week. I've learned a lot, got a
few new friends, and a lot of faces to a lot of nicknames. I wish you all a
great weekend (and I'll still be a lot online on IRC).

For those of you who wants Ubuntu t-shirts; Tollef/Mithrandir got the rest,
contact him to ask if there are any left.

regards,
Karianne/Simira