Re: AdHoc BoF: Ruby in Debian

Hi David,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 04:40:25PM +0300, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> > How about Saturday at 20:00 or so in the Smökki or a table outside?
>
> Could this be probably in Sunday? I'm definitively on for this BOF, but
> the debian-www guys are also arranging a hacking/BOF session on
> Saturday@20hrs, which also has my whole interest. What about Sunday?

I'd like to participate into the Ruby BOF. I am quite interested in that
language but at the time I tried using it I gave up at some point
because I did not time to dig up all the documentation I needed. Now
there is the Guid of the pragmatic programmers to ruby and I think
things are getting better so I'd really like to have some rubish
information ;)

Greetings

	Torsten