Group photo: another crop and imagemap

Hi,

I cropped the uninteresting top part of the group photo away to make a bit
more balanced layout. Available at:

http://ajt.iki.fi/debconf5/

The previously posted one with 3:2 aspect ratio is of course still also
available and the hardcopies will be made from that. I will actually go to
city center to pick them up still today.

Jarno Elonen has been working on the imagemap. A preliminary version which
currently has only the faces defined as image areas is available at

http://elonen.iki.fi/photos/debc5/

There's also an interface which allows filling in the missing names but it's
very heavy (it has a separate photo of each person on a huge web form) so
the server might slow down to halt if everybody on the list tries it out.
Therefore, we'll organize a session where many people can be in front of one
or two computers to fill in their (and their friends') info e.g. at the
formal dinner or tomorrow.

Cheers,

AJT

P.S. One more photo added to the end of the picture page: the exact one
from which Otavio's picture in the final group photo was taken. So now
all the sources should be available. ;) I've been taking quite a lot of
pictures during the whole event so I'll select the best ones and post a
larger gallery later when I find time for that.

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info