T-shirt reservations will be cancelled 20h00 Friday

I still have quite a few reserved T-shirts waiting for collection, and
several other people who would like them. I also don't want to take
more Ts home than I have to. So, as of 8pm Friday evening any existing
reservations will be cancelled and I'll be selling on a first-come,
first-served process.

I'm in T1 right now, then heading back to dorm room 56 afterwards if
people want to come and find me. I'll be in or around there tonight
after the formal dinner, too.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.