music sharing

So my thread to encourage people to bring music to your area was
apparently read by many folks... too many for the actual plans
I had. At least 20 people have contacted me since debconf started
and wondered how to go about the sharing. Again, I don't want to
encourage illegal activity, so I would each to consider for
themselves whether they would actually buy music, for otherwise
I don't think you should be participating in the share.
The idea is to harness the diversity in our crowd in terms of music.
It's not intended to be used for mainstream exchange.</advocacy>

So then we come to the technical side. I could give access to
a machine in Switzerland and everyone uploads and everyone
downloads. Some people have suggested to use a p2p system; I have no
experience here. Thus, I would appreciate suggestions on how to
proceed.

`. `'`

"literature always anticipates life.
 it does not copy it, but moulds it to its purpose.
 the nineteenth century, as we know it,
 is largely an invention of balzac."
                                                        -- oscar wilde