ANNOUCEMENT: daytrip

On wednesday we will have the daytrip to suomenlinna (or
sveaborgen, for swedishspeaking finns).

We will go by boat from a pier close to the dorm. We will walk
there and leave from the dorm at 10:15, the boat will leave at
10:30.

The infodesk will be closed. The dorm will be left unsupervised
and locked (as far as the organizers are concerned), as will
smökki/the hacklab. You could buy lunch at the cantina on your
own expenses.

There will be a light lunch/picknick on the daytrip.

We will be back by 17:00 for dinner.

In the evening we will have the huge sauna. We are not yet sure
if we have wifi in the sauna. You might want to leave your
notebook at home.

/andreas