Scheduling Ad Hoc BoF Time Slots

As indicated in the schedule that some of you saw, we have a set of Ad
Hoc BoF slots that people are welcome to sign up for and/or attend.

To make your own BoF, visit http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5AdHocBoF
to see the times that are available, then e-mail me with the slot that
you want. The slots are first come first served just to help resolve
conflicts where practical. [If you haven't e-mailed me, and I haven't
acked, you don't own the slot.]

If you need multiple slots, or want additional slots on a day, we can
work that too... what I gave was just a suggestion for starting to
assign the slots. I'll have the DC5_Scheduler bot announcing the
schedule in the channel, and I will try to keep the schedule posted on
the room, but you're responsible for any other advertisement
necessary.

Monday, July 11th

    * 18:00-19:00 Organizing DebConfs Andreas Schuldei
    * 19:00-20:00 debian-cd Mattias Wadenstein
    * 20:00-21:00 Free

Tuesday, July 12th

    * 18:00-19:00 Free
    * 19:00-20:00 Debian Board Game Joachim Breitner

Thursday, July 14th

    * 18:00-19:00 Free
    * 19:00-20:00 Free

Friday, July 15th

    * 18:00-19:00 Free
    * 19:00-21:00 Open Debian Installer meeting Frans Pop, Joey Hess, Christian Perrier

Saturday, July 16th

    * 18:00-19:00 Free
    * 19:00-20:00 Free

Sunday, July 17th

    * 18:00-19:00 Free
    * 19:00-20:00 Free

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of