Re: Help with wireless

Em Dom, 2005-07-10 às 13:38 -0300, Margarita Manterola escreveu:
> But when I run wpa_supplicant (with the config shown in the wiki) it's not
> configured (wpa_supplicant -w -iwlan0 -Dndiswrapper) :

Are you running xsupplicant? I was having problems because it was
installed and being started during boot.

I just set up wpa_supplicant.conf and enabled it
on /etc/defaults/wpa_supplicant and then invoke-rc.d wpasupplicant start
it.

AP is being auto-detected when I load the ndiswrapper module. If you
want I can try to help you out, I'm at the front of the reception right
now, just call me up or bring your laptop =D

See ya,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>