Re: CAcert assurance at Debconf

Henning Sprang schrieb am Thursday, den 07. July 2005:

> > There have been a number of other people who are coming that also can
> > assure people, so we will coordinate a time to do it all at once,
> > please stay tuned for that information.
>
> I can and would assure people, too how about doing this at the same place
> and date as the leysigning party (without knowing when that is)?

Once I hear from all the people who can assure people, I'll start a
discussion on an offline CC about when is best so that we can keep the
traffic down here. After/before the keysigning might be a good option,
although we'll have to see when that is (and it might be too much for
people all at once, past keysignings have taken a long time).

Micah