Re: Call for volunteers: Sound mixers and microphone operators.

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 13:56, Herman Robak wrote:
> To pick up questions from the audience, so that they can
> be heard on the PA (and/or the video recordings) we would
> like to have some volunteers moving around with the micro-
> phone(s).  We also need 2 people to operate sound mixers.
>
> (It is too much work for the camera operator to both watch
> the sound levels, the picture, *and* point a microphone at
> the audience.)

We will be testing the setup in the auditoriums tomorrow and on friday. Maybe
we'll need a (few) volunteer(s) on friday allready - we'll keep you informed
here.

On saturday when Debian Day will take place we also might tests things in the
little auditorium, although the main effort will be to capture Debian Day in
the big auditorium.

From sunday every day we well need two teams operating the cameras, mixing the
sounds and also some crews for later editing.

Henning Sprang (henning_sprang@gmx.de) will act as a volunteer manager. If you
want to volunteer either get in contact directly with him (prefered) or show
up in the video room or tell the reception. Henning will provide and
supervise a schedule on wiki.debian.net for the different talks and teams.

regards,
	Holger