Re: cooking facilities question

Kenshi Muto wrote:
> Now I've some questions about cookin' facilities.
> My room No.42 is marked as 'big' room, so it will have mini-kitchen.

IMHO, it is quite big:
http://fotos.amayita.com/debcamp/dscn3912
Your room will be quite similar.

> 1. Which type of this kitchen? Small electric heater? Gus stove?
>    (Could anyone take pictures of kitchen?)

I hope these help:
http://fotos.amayita.com/debcamp/dscn4046
http://fotos.amayita.com/debcamp/dscn4053

I can take more pics on the details, if anyone is interested :)

> 2. Has my room a fridge?

One full fridge and one full freezer.

> 3. Is there any food market near HUT?

Yes, there's two supermarkets and the food choice is pretty acceptable.
The food from the cantine is good.

--
 .''`.       Follow the white Rabbit - Ranty (and Lewis Carroll)
: :' :