Bar meet with FLUG people on Thursday July 7th at 19:00

Hi,

Finnish Linux User Group will have one of it's small meetings on Thursday
July 7th starting at 19:00 in a bar called William K. The purpose of these
meetings is just to gather together for chatting, there aren't any
presentations or other organized activities. I'm inviting interested DebConf
participants who have already arrived in Finland to join too.

The place is in Helsinki city center, address Annankatu 3. Here's a map
link:

http://kartat.eniro.fi/query?stq=0&what=map&asearch=1&streetname=annankatu&streetnumber=3&city=helsinki

>From Otaniemi take one of the buses to the main bus station and walk from
there. Please note that there are two bars of the same chain on the same
street, this is at the southern end.

Here's their list of beers and ciders, of course they do have other drinks
available too:

http://www.oluthuone.com/ravintolat/w_anna_olutlista.php

If you have trouble finding the place you can call me at +358-50-5941416.
(No need to sign up, just come if you want - on Thursday evening it
shouldn't be too crowded.)

Cheers,

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@flug.fi>, +358-50-5941416
Chairman, Finnish Linux User Group FLUG ry