Cake and Canoes

Greetings,

I'm thinking of doing a re-run of the debcake I made for the 10 year party: http://tomas.ogren.pp.se/gallery/Debian-10/IMG_1208 one of the evenings at debconf. I'll aim to make enough for everybody.

I will also probably (depeding on availability of stuff in stores) do a cake on restricted ingredients (vegan, possibly also gluten-free etc). If you have a (relevant) constraint, feel free to mail me privately and we'll see. And do feel free to send me a constraint, trying new stuff is fun.

Regarding canoeing, I'll try to organise something another evening too. So far two other people were interested. No schedule yet though. I'll get to that, eventually. :)

/Mattias Wadenstein