directions from the port

Hello

As the date is coming close & closer I just started checking how will I be
able to get to the HUT from the port. I'll be catching a ferry from Tallinn
to Helsinki. As I understand from the
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/how_to_get_to_hut I have to catch a bus
to the railstation and from there a bus 102(T)/103 to the HUT.

The questions that have risen are:
a) How to get to the railstation from the port in Helsinki?
b) At which times do the buses go, so I would know for sure i won't arrive too
late to miss the last bus and be stranded in Helsinki :). Maybe there is a
website I could check for the timetables of the buses? I did find
http://www.matkahuolto.fi/ , but haven't been able to make much sense of it
yet (couldn't find the 102(T) from there).

I'll be arriving on the evening of 15th of July.

Toomas