Re: Meeting of the "Around 3pm gathering" group on Saturday

Junichi Uekawa schrieb am Samstag, den 02. Juli 2005:

> Hi,
>
> > since there are several people arriving at around 15:00 on saturday it has been
> > decided that there will be a meeting of this people on 15:30 at the bus
> > station 1b, this should be enough time for everyone to get their luggage.
> > If anybody thinks he/she needs more time, then he/she should drop me a mail.
>

> Hmm.. when a plane arrives at 14:50, I'd probably have to
> pick up luggage and stuff;
> I'm not sure if I can make it at 15:30. But let's see...
I hope that 30-40 Minutes are enough, if not we will wait a litte bit longer.
I will take a list of  people that are expected to arrive at the meeting
point with me and if we aren't complete we will wait a few minutes longer.

See you in HEL

Alex