Re: network card and mattress

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 13:20 +0400, Anton Martchukov wrote:
> > http://www.biltema.fi/osteri/osteri.cgi?tuote=263371&sivu=263371.htm&ryhma=5&kategoria=205&SID=800903320211505764791
>
> Looks good! By unfortunately there is no english page and I cant read
> the discription. Could someone please translate it from Finish and send
> me as in private mail. Or give me some points about why this mattrass is
> so cheaper ;-) I even can't determine whether it's inflatable mattrass
> or not. Thank you!

Here's a rough translation of the above:

Inflatable air mattress PVC-plastic. Top side has a velvet feel.
Suitable for an extra bed at home or foor sleeping during hiking trips
or travel. Fits into a small space and is easy to inflate/deflate.
Inflating vents in two different sizes.

Not to be used in water and not to be filled with hot air. Measurements:
188 x 74 x 13 cm. Part number 263371, price 11,90 €

> P.S.: I even take a tour around local book shops to find there some sort
> of Finish Language Manual. It's a pity, I found none. And same for
> internet. Dictionaries I've found were unable to translate a lot of
> words from the link above.

I have heard many foreigners say that Finnish word lists are useless,
because the intricate morphology of the language makes it nearly
impossible to recognize the infinite forms of the words.

If you really want to dive into this quite difficult language, see
http://donnerwetter.kielikeskus.helsinki.fi/FinnishForForeigners/

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>