Re: Italiano pizza spaghetti mandolino presidente scemo

O Luns, 27 de Xuño de 2005 ás 13:18:46 +0300, Kalle Kivimaa escribía:

> > It doesn't sound too bad at all :)
> Well, you just wait until you _see_ it :) The taste isn't bad (the
> worst I've heard is that it doesn't really have any taste at all).

 From the Wikipedia article: «Interest in it has risen even in
Non-Scandinavian settings, due to Finns' eager attempts to offer the
idiosyncratic foodstuff to foreigners».

 I see that Finns have many pranks to play on foreigners ("yeah, we made him
run out of the sauna and jump into the frozen cold lake" "oh, good one, I'd
never thought of that, how did it go with the mämmi, did he eat it?" "yes"
"yuuuuck").

 ;-)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/