Re: Italiano pizza spaghetti mandolino presidente scemo

Jacobo Tarrio <jtarrio@trasno.net> writes:
>  I see that Finns have many pranks to play on foreigners ("yeah, we made him
> run out of the sauna and jump into the frozen cold lake" "oh, good one, I'd
> never thought of that, how did it go with the mämmi, did he eat it?" "yes"
> "yuuuuck").

Actually, mämmi is quite good (with cream and possibly sugar), so it
isn't that big a prank. Having you run into a frozen lake is a much
better one, unfortunately the weather probably won't permit that :)

Liw's point on the availability of mämmi was well made, I think I will
check with a good department store if they might be able to order some
for DebConf.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *