Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Margarita Manterola wrote:

oh, in that case, can i request that the argentines bring dulce de
leche? ;)

Lars has promessed a "pancake night"...
It sound we have to make a cooking schedule. ;-)

I'm pondering how many pots of
dulce de leche to bring, since for me, a pancake without dulce de leche is
not a real pancake :).
I have to admit thet I do not even know dulce de leche but provided that it
is something sweet I like anything on a pancake. ;-)

But rest asure that I'll bring enough to share.
Keen on learning something new

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de