Tandem jumping in .ee?

Hi,
I am going to Estonia for a day during my stay in Finland (I'll arrive
on the 8th and leave on the 17th), and to compensate for missing two
skydive boogies and a lot of jumping (I am a static line student in .no)
at home I am concidering a tandem jump in Estonia instead. Does anyone
wanna boost their adrenaline levels and join in?

The skydive event [1]Parasummer 2005 will be in Parnu 9.-16. July, and they
can do about two tandem jumps an hour there. The price for this fun is
160 EUR with video (highly recommended!) or 128 EUR without, and booking
in advance is a good thing but not required.

Their tandem instructors are experienced, with 900+ tandem jumps for
the chief instructor and 35-230+ for the others. My local tandem
instructors have no negative comments about neither the dropzone nor the
tandem instructors.

I was introduced to skydiving through a tandem jump myself, and it was
really really great. It's about 50 sec freefall and then a 5-10min ride
down under a HUGE parachute, and the "passenger" will probably be
allowed to steer the chute, then you land - and with a huge smile in
your face you'll enjoy an afternoon HIGH on adrenaline.

So if anyone is interested in joining in, this could be great fun :)

(And if it happens to be skydivers with a B-cert or higher here, you may
concider joining us on your own :))

Magni :)

[1] http://www.parasummer.com/2005/
--