Re: Back to sailing again... [was: Re: Inline/RollerBlade/$WHATEVER... [Was: Tennis]]

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 12:31:29AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> If you need a skipper, I guess I qualify. Loads of sailing and racing on
> yachts at sea (including long crossings and single-handed).
>
> So count me in as well.

Good skipper is indeed needed because Finlands south coast have very
large archipelago. The coast if full of small islands, submerged and
protruding rocks and shoals. Luckily fairways are we well marked with
navigation marks. I guess there's not another place in the world like
this.

I have local knowlegde about our coast but I don't have yacht
obtainable.

Cheers,
--
Marko Räihä