Re: Staying after debconf

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 11.06.2005, 00:54 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Noronha Silva:
> Em Qui, 2005-06-09 às 11:52 +0200, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
> > I'm planing to travel around in Finland, too. I plant to take the train
> > northwar, and go all the way around to Stockholm by train. If you like,
> > you can join me some days, and then just take the train back to
> > Helsinki, when you run out of time, fun oder anti-mosquito-stuff.
>
> I'll need to be back by the 20th, I believe. How many days are you
> planing to be travelling in Finland by train? Looks like a cool option
> =).

Well, I definitely plan to travel longer than that, but I am very
flexible, so I woudn't mind making plans suitable to you 'till the 20th
and then head towards Norway and Sweden.

Does anyone know how well the land train connections Finland - Sweden or
Finland - Norway are, and how may days of traveling in total it needs to
go from Helsinki all the way to stockholm?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner