Re: Staying after debconf

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 09.06.2005, 00:45 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Noronha
Silva:
> I booked my flight to arrive in time for the Debian Day and to stay some
> days after Debconf ('till July's 21st). Is anyone willing to spend some
> few days after debconf getting to know nearby places with me? I'd
> certainly enjoy some company =).

I'm planing to travel around in Finland, too. I plant to take the train
northwar, and go all the way around to Stockholm by train. If you like,
you can join me some days, and then just take the train back to
Helsinki, when you run out of time, fun oder anti-mosquito-stuff.

Joachim
--
Joachim Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de