Third room draft

This has been hell for me.

Lots of people confirmed after the last draft, so I had to move people
around, and put some more people in various rooms.

I hope you all please understand how difficult this is, and that even if
the amount of room to sleep is limited, we will have a very very nice place
to hack, and will be staying in a very very nice campus :).

Well, this is the link with the new rooms:
http://www.marga.com.ar/~marga/debconf-rooms-3.html

As you might realize, there's NO room left.  Anyone coming afterwards will
have to sleep in the basement (no actual rooms or bathrooms, just a big
place to sleep on the floor).

--
 Besitos,   {o_
     Marga. (')_