Re: Parking facility

Al Nikolov <al@iac.spb.ru> writes:
> I plan to reach Helsinki by motorbike if there is a parking facility around
> the HUT - not necessarily covered, but certainly guarded. I would be
> thankful for any suggestions about it's coordinates, parking price
> etc.

The closest guarded parking facility that comes immediately to mind is
in Tapiola, that is about 15 min walk. The price is something in the
order of one euro per hour for short term, dunno about long term (ie.
day/days). The probablility of a motor bike getting stolen in Otaniemi
is about the same as a car getting stolen, though.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *