Re: DebConf-7 ;)

It seems to me that we will soon end up in a scheme similar to the
Olympics location choices...:-)...with two rounds and a few conference
in four-star hotels in Geneva for Honourable Members of the Debconf
Comittee to vote, visit to all candidate cities for all the Honourable
Members of the Debconf Comittee and of course end up with Coca-Cola or
Microsoft deciding the final location which will be Atlanta each year.

I wonder whether France should then apply for Debconf 12 in 2012
(we're fucked anyway as we had Debconf 0).:-)