Re: Road-Trip Ireland <-> Finland (Was: Re: Road Trip from Germanyet al)

> > I will be in London on July 8th. I have tickets (EasyJet 3445
> > London->Tallin on July 10) but I would really like to travel by road and
> > join you in England.
> > What are you planning for returning? I have to be in Rome on July 18th
> > to take returning flight to Argentina :).
>
> The only thing you would need to take care of is your own ticket for the
> ferry (harwich <-> hoek van holland, tallinn <-> helsinki), the car goes
> on me. As it looks for now Sven Luther will join us in Germany.

I was looking on StenaLine and looks that a single way trip Harwich ->
Hoek van Holland is £31.00. Tallin -> Helsinki is €20.

> For my return trip though, I'm going via Stockholm, Copenhagen, South
> Denmark. I myself are originally from Denmark so the trip back will be
> visiting friends, relatives etc. I'm not that often in that area
> anymore.

Ok. Then it would be imposible for me to return with you. But I like to
join on the going trip.

> When will you be in London on the 8th ? And where ?

I will arrive to Gatwick airport at 21:40. Last ferry from harwich
departs at 19:20 :(.

Sebastián.