Re: Road-Trip Ireland <-> Finland (Was: Re: Road Trip from Germany et al)

On man, 2005-05-16 at 12:51 -0300, Sebastian Galletto wrote:
> > Anyhow, depeding on workload i'll be heading of thursday July 7th or
> > friday July 8th to make the night ferry to the UK, meaning I should be
> > in Holland mid day after that. Hannover would be friday or saturday
> > evening then (+/- Murphy's Law)
> >

> I will be in London on July 8th. I have tickets (EasyJet 3445
> London->Tallin on July 10) but I would really like to travel by road and
> join you in England.
> What are you planning for returning? I have to be in Rome on July 18th
> to take returning flight to Argentina :).

The only thing you would need to take care of is your own ticket for the
ferry (harwich <-> hoek van holland, tallinn <-> helsinki), the car goes
on me. As it looks for now Sven Luther will join us in Germany.

For my return trip though, I'm going via Stockholm, Copenhagen, South
Denmark. I myself are originally from Denmark so the trip back will be
visiting friends, relatives etc. I'm not that often in that area
anymore.

When will you be in London on the 8th ? And where ?

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire
(contact info on --> http://www.marlow.dk/)
--
To communicate is the beginning of understanding.
                         -- AT&T