Mattrasses for the dorm

If we find a finnish volunteer to handle the task we can do the
following:

- buy a pile of mattrasses and get a specal deal for them (140 or
  less. exact numbers can be determined with help of the
  registration form in comas.)
- get them to the dorm at the 1st or 4th and get them into the
  rooms
- make them magically vanish on the 18th and get them back to the
  vendor and demand the money back, complaining that they were so
  bad that people fled the country because of them (or more
  ethical: find some organisation that wants them and picks them
  up.)

Who is willing to do this?

Note:
This will still not give you a pillow and a eiderdown. So you
need to bring that yourself if you need it. It  will still be
harder then a bed since you won't be lying spring born. You
will need to bring your bedding yourself, too.