Re: Bad bed situation at debconf5

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Jesus Climent wrote:
> For the brave of heart, you can go for something like SULTAN TIMAN or similar,
> which will be probably something that some other DDs/nonDDs might want to buy
> afterwards, even if for the cottage.

 Inflatable things from the local sports stores can be had for 10-20
 euros. IIRC the (expensive) one I got costed 37 euros.. but then, it's
 bit larger than my fist and fits to my pocket :)

 Just look for the stuff you'd see on swimming pools and beaches,
 those work very nicely on floors, and fit easily on similar space
 as sleeping bags. No need to sleep on plain floor, even though
 I prefer that to most mattresses.

 		--j