Re: Accommodation?

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 07:58:53AM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > And also, I'm now looking at Schengen visa application form, could
> > someone advice me what to answer on the following question:
> >
> > - Name of host or company in the Schengen States and contact person in
> > host company. If not applicable, give name of hotel or temporary address
> >  in the Schengen States (here I need to specify Name, Phone and Fax,
> > Full address and E-mail).
>
> Temporary address might be
> Otaz building B
> Otaranta (HUT Campus)
> Otaniemi
> Finland.

Ups! Just re-read the list of items. There is no phone/fax, since the building
is still under construction. We can ask if providing the info of the renting
company (TKY, the students organization from the university) is enough.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

Don't "Sir" me young man, you have no idea who you're dealing with.
		--Kay (Men in Black)