Re: Accommodation?

Andreas Schuldei wrote:
we have rented a complete brand new dorm with space for 200
people. we only have a limited number of beds (60+) and little
furniture and we dont have room-service like we had in brazil. so
you would need to either - book a room in a hotel or hostel
- give a reason why you need a bed
- sleep on your own air mattrass or similar
depending on your preferences.

If I bring my tent with me, will it be ok? Could I legaly place it in the area?

And also, I'm now looking at Schengen visa application form, could someone advice me what to answer on the following question:

- Name of host or company in the Schengen States and contact person in host company. If not applicable, give name of hotel or temporary address in the Schengen States (here I need to specify Name, Phone and Fax, Full address and E-mail).