Re: Someone from Russia

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 08:57:24AM +0400, Anton Martchukov wrote:
> I'm looking for someone from Russia who're going to visit Debconf so I
> can join him in St.Peterburg. For now I'm intending to go by train
> directly to Helsinki. Would someone like to join me?

I'm going from Minsk (probably more people from Belarus, but they
haven't made up their minds yet), and I can go through St.Petersburg by
train. Can you share details on times and costs?

Ferry from Tallinn would probably be cheaper and faster for me, but I'm
afraid I will have to get a separate Estonian visa, which would be a
problem.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko