Re: Road Trip from Germany et al

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Joachim Breitner wrote:

I know that Helsinki is a bit further than Oslo, but I still wonder if
there are people interested in a Road Trip (or maybe a Train Trip, dunno
how expensive that would be)?
My research resulted in the fact that a trip by train + ferry would be more
expensive than plane (I booked Berlin TXL to HEL by Finnair).  Thus using a
car in common might be a good idea but if you want to use other transportations
in common with other DDs just try to find a common plane.

I don't have a car of my own, though I might be able to get one. Still,
it would be better if someone with a car of his would join.
The idea of using a common car is good but to late for me because I just
booked my flight.

Greetings and looking forward to DebConf,
Ditto

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de