Venues - progress!

Hi all

I have now contacted all the venues on the list, received some responses already and in some cases additional recommendations.  (there's currently 15 venues listed, and three have a fairly strong 'no')

I made a table to list the venue capacities and accommodation options. I will update what I have from the emails, but a lot of this is available from the websites. May I ask that the team helps to populate the table please?

The table can be found here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town/venue_details#Summary_of_facilities

(and today I learnt how to force a table of contents onto wiki, yay!)

cheers