Re: Venue query: draft email

A few short comments:

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2014-09-18 14:48 +0200]:
> *Venue requirements:*
>
>    - Available for 10-14 days;
>    - Seats approx 250-300 pax, conference style;
>    - Two venues capable of seating 150 - 200pax, and 100-150pax,
>    respectively;

s/venues/plenary rooms/ since you are talking about "the venue" in
general already?

>    - Workspaces with tables, chairs, plugpoints to accommodate 100-150
>    people with laptops;

I doubt this many will be sitting down at once at a table with chair
and plugpoint.

>    - The option or facilities to cater for 300pax.

2–3 meals a day, depends on the accomodation.

Are there youth hostels of this size around? Are hotels generally
affordable?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"there was silence for a moment, and then out of the scrambled mess
 of arthur's brain crawled some words."
                                 -- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy