Re: Some love & IRC meeting next Wednesday?

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2014-11-01 09:20 +0100]:
> I have read through some of the previous DebConf final reports. If
> I was a bit cocky about my eventing experience before, I am now
> humbled: DebConf is quite an animal!

We also have a fantastic vision and very engaged people, plus a very
good set of conference attendees who generally don't cause troubles
and help where they can.

> I am about to start working on previous bid docs now - where can
> I find these, or a template, Martin? - and doing a brain dump into
> a .txt file from reading the final reports. I hope to have
> something resembling an early draft by the end of the weekend.
> (I've got this link, https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BidProcess)

Stefano already linked
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList. This is a good
document to go by, although it is not necessary to address all
points prior to submitting a bid. However, it's good to familiarise
yourself with that document to get a very good feel of all the stuff
involved.

> May I ask/confirm if we have a irc meeting this Wednesday? I think
> it will be good to catch up seeing that the last one was a bit
> patchy for me (apologies for that).

I can join a meeting after 1900 UTC. Do we have an agenda?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"das internet wurde konzipiert, um einem atomschlag standzuhalten.
 leider hatte kein militärstratege mit der deutschen telekom
 gerechnet..."
                                                      -- attila radnai