Re: Venue: ACTION.

Hi Hilton

Note ALL: I think for the next two weeks we can do desktop scouting, and then can do site visits on the most promising ones in the week that, was it Neil?, is here for expert advice :) Then we can home in for more info, so for now general stuff is fine - most notably the size and ballpark prices (even if only for 2014, we can just add 6% inflation per annum). And a thumb-suck 0/1/2 on that matrix, with perhaps a line on why you feel that way.

We don't have exact dates yet, May-August seems to be favoured by the northern hemisphere, but Marc says that's flu season. Maybe September, but for university venues that creates issues. I think a big thing is low international flight prices.

Madduck suggested we find a date that fits the venue, so please include the best dates for the venue in your homework and we can take it from there. This date-venue conundrum is always this major thing, and uncomfortable, but we have to just wing it, it falls in place eventually (if only because time runs out!)