Untitled spreadsheet (debconf-bid-capetown@lists.debian.org)

I've shared an item with you.
Hi

I'm busy comparing budgets from the various years. It'll probably get messy. If you don't like the google sheet and want to do this on Alioth, that's fine, I'll just hack about here and can contribute whatever to Alioth at a later stage.

The privacy settings are rather open, anyone with the link can edit.

Cheers
Spreadsheet
This email grants access to this item. Only forward it to people you trust.
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online. Logo for Google Sheets