DebConf23 Daily Announcement mail - 6th September 2023

Dear DebConf23 attendees,

Alcohol laws in Kerala are very strict.  Specifically for this hotel,
it means that you cannot consume alcohol bought outside in public
areas.  You are free to bring in outside alcohol, but it *must* be
consumed in your room only, and cannot be distributed in public.  If
you want to have alcohol in the hacklabs, you will have to buy it from
the bar in the 2nd floor corridor.  If we don't play by the hotel's
rules regarding alcohol, they risk losing their alcohol license
entirely.

If you are planning to attend the Conference Dinner on the 14th, please
double-check that you are signed up to do so.  We have to provide the
number of attendees to the dinner venue by the 11th, so please make
sure that we know (or rather, our registration system knows) that you
want to attend by then.

--

Warm Regards,

Anupa for Registration team.