DebConf22 Conference Dinner Tonight (Friday)

Good morning, hopefully you're all feeling nice and relaxed after the
day trips, yesterday.

Tonight we have our formal conference dinner. It is happening off-site,
at the Alegria Hotel.

We have buses to take you there and back.
We meet in front of the red building, at 7:30pm.

This is a very fancy venue, so if you want to dress up, now is the time
to. We expect to see several Debian kilts on show. If your wardrobe only
extends to conference t-shirts, like mine, that's OK too :)

There will be live music. If you want to avoid it, please pick a table
in the corner.

See you there!