[Debconf-announce] DebConf 15: please reconfirm!

Hello everybody,

DebConf 15 draws ever closer, and the reconfirmation period has begun!

Registering for DebConf is a two-step process.  After initially registering
for the conference, attendees are required to reconfirm their attendance,
the reconfirmation deadline is on June 30 2015.

* What happens if you have registered and can't make it?

If it turns out you can't make it to the conference, please log in to the
registration site at http://summit.debconf.org/ and untick the "I want to
attend this conference" field.  This will prevent us from spamming you
periodically in the next month asking you to reconfirm.

* How to reconfirm your attendance

Log in to the DebConf registration site at http://summit.debconf.org/, go to
"update registration", and select "Yes" from the reconfirmation pull-down
menu near the top of the registration form.

Once you are logged in, please take a couple of minutes and check all your
registration data is correct.  We want you to take a look specially to two
things:

- Check your dates! Make sure your registration has the correct dates for
your arrival and departure. That way, we know when to expect you.

- If you're staying at the venue itself (youth hostel), check your room
preferences!

Please fill in the room preferences field with your preferred roommates and
any important details to take into account when assigning rooms (children,
partners, etc).  Keep in mind we don't have single rooms, and everybody will
be sharing their room.

TL, DR: If you're coming, reconfirm!

All the best,
Nattie (on behalf of registration)