[Debconf-announce] Daytrip UPDATES and LAST CALL for Daytrip sign up

Dear DC15 participants,

Only one day left until Day trip!

Sign up
=======

Please sign up to one of the DayTrip options NOW (unless you don't want
to come along…):
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DayTrip

If you don't have a wiki account, ask someone else to add you.

How to pay for the Day trip?
============================

Bring the required value mentioned on the wiki page in cash (Euro). The
bus master will collect the money before the bus leaves (and has some
change).

Bus Pickup and Dropoff
======================

Please be at the bus 15 minutes in advance.

The busses leave at the end of our driveway, (i.e. on our side of the
street).

Upon return, please make sure to board the same bus, as the bus master
will check you off. If for any reason you choose not to return by bus,
please make sure your bus master knows.

Lunch bags

The cafeteria will provide lunch bags for us on Wednesday. Please make
sure to pick up a bag during breakfast.

Alternative bike option

There is a self-organized alternative Daytrip option to bicycle around
Heidelberg for fun and relaxing:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DayTrip/Bike

Best regards

Hannes