[Debconf-announce] Reimbursements for DebConf 15

		 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
		  DEBCONF 15 REIMBURSEMENT PROCEDURES.
		 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1 Onsite Reimbursements
═══════════════════════

  Our preferred reimbursement process this year is to give cash
  on-site. We understand that some of you might not want a largish
  amount of Euro cash late in the week; in that case skip to the next
  section about the (same as last year) SPI-via-email process.

1.1 Submitting your form.
─────────────────────────

  We (David Bremner and/or Joerg Jaspert) will be available to collect
  your *filled out* forms at the Front Desk on

  *Tuesday Aug. 18, 13:30 - 15:00*.

  Please keep in mind that we have a potentially large number of
  reimbursement requests to deal with. So help keep the process smooth
  by reading the following carefully. You need to submit

  • A Debconf 15 reimbursement form *filled out beforehand*. You can
    pick up the forms at the front desk.
  • Original receipts. If you need to keep a copy for some reason, it's
    up to you make copies.
  • In the case where the original receipt is electronic, a printout
    with a handwritten certification that you have are only claiming
    reimbursement from DebConf for this expense.
  • In the special case that your reimbursement relates to accomodation
    at the hostel, we'll cross off the night in question and return the
    original to you.

1.2 Collecting your re-imbursement
──────────────────────────────────

  We (David Bremner and/or Joerg Jaspert) will be handing back cash at
  the front desk

  *Thursday Aug. 20, 12:00 - 13:30*

  Make sure you count your money and sign the bottom of the form if the
  amount is correct.

2 Post DebConf via SPI
══════════════════════

  If you prefer to be reimbursed in US Dollars, you can file an email
  request with SPI after DebConf. Please consider getting cash instead
  for amounts less than EUR100.

  If you have been approved for travel sponsorship, you will need to
  make sure to keep some documentation of your travel: in particular,
  you will need to have a receipt showing the purchase of your ticket
  and its price, as well as a copy of your ticket or (in the case of an
  e-ticket) your boarding passes.  So be sure to keep the boarding
  passes from your trip.

  Once your travel is completed, you will be able to request
  reimbursement by sending email to treasurer@rt.spi-inc.org with the
  requested amount and copies of the receipts or other documentation of
  the expenses, and also attaching a completed copy of the SPI
  reimbursement form:

  [http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf]