[Debconf-announce] Hiccups of the Assassins module in Penta....but the game started anyway

For an unknown reason, the Assassins module in Penta didn't send the
automated mails assigning you targets. I therefore sent them
manually...:-(

So, the game started anyway. Please refer to
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Assassins for the game rules

As I have no idea whether things will work as expected during the
game, please (killers and victims) mails "assassins@debconf.org" as
soon as you achieve a kill or are killed. In such case, you're
supposed to go to https://penta.debconf.org/penta/assassins to report
and confirm the kill, but I have no idea whether this will work AND
assign you a new target.

So, just in case, please double check with me when kills are
achieved. I'll be able to give you your new target (but your victim
should do so, indeed)

Many thanks for your understanding.