[Debconf-announce] Move your mouse with liberty

Hi,

tonight there will be a concert / dance event called "Move your mouse with
liberty" in a danceschool located right 200m north of Aula Magna (see
http://debconf12.debconf.org/map.xhtml) which has been held by the local free
software community since 2008. Ask the awesome localteam for more history!

The event starts at 8 PM and we're super invited! See original mail below! :-)

cheers,
	Holger